City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Heritage meets progress at the 35.6-hectare Capital Town Pampanga, Megaworld’s first-ever township development in Central and Northern Luzon.
Formerly the site of the Pampanga Sugar Development Company (PASUDECO), Capital Town is located near the Pampanga Provincial Capitol and is all poised to host the newest Central Business District of the North.
• 70 kilometers away from Manila
• 30 minutes away from Clark International Airport
• Mixed-used community, including a Neo-classical architecture inspired Shophouse District
• Mixed-use program of commercial, residential, education and cultural development
• Green centrale avenue with wide walkways, bike lane and arcades
• Pampanga Sugar Development Company (PASUDECO) Sugar Mill Museum and commercial area
Capitol Road, City of San Fernando, Pampanga